Just for fun...
- Our lab made a brief appearance (0:44-0:50) in a video made for MSU's online graduation ceremony (2021): https://youtu.be/mMGSLLuGHzw
- Hardisty speaking at MSU investiture about big picture motivations of our labs research (2019): research.msu.edu/college-of-natural-science-investiture-hardisty/
- MSU announcement of some exciting upcoming work in the Baltic Sea studying biogeochemical cycles in low oxygen zones (2019): https://research.msu.edu/nsf-grant-supports-study-of-low-oxygen-zones/
- Hardisty's article in MSU Today highlighting his participation in a research aboard a submersible in the Pacific Ocean (2019): https://research.msu.edu/professors-research-takes-him-to-pacific-oceans-depths/
- Media related to the 2018 R/V Falkor Cruise "Solving microbial mysteries with autonomous technology" that Hardisty participated in: https://schmidtocean.org/cruise/solving_microbial_mysteries_with_autonomous_technology/